Peppermint has always been popular as a flavor enhancer in food and drinks. Other than its distinct flavor, it also has a cooling effect and can help relieve head tension and aid in digestion.
Benefits: Relief, Energizing and Digestion
GC/MS tested to guarantee safety, efficacy & quality
Every batch of 100% pure Peppermint essential oil is sourced from the best farms. Every batch is GC/MS tested for purity and composition to give you the purest oils on earth. You can trust our unadulterated oils have no added fragrance or fillers. Ever.
Peppermint Essential Oil, Simply Earth
- Shelf Life: up to 4 years
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More safety info: Don’t use this oil if you have cardiac fibrillation or G6PD deficiency. When used at rates higher than 5% this oil can cause burning sensations.
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Herb
Plant Description: a herbaceous perennial plant that grows to be 30–90 cm tall, with smooth stems, square in cross section; leaves are dark green with reddish veins; produces small purple flowers.
Aroma: Sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content, minty sweet
Color: Colorless to pale yellow
Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme
Main Constituents: L-Menthol: 28 - 40%, L-Menthone: 18 - 25%